Sunday, February 22, 2009

DragRaces!!!

Wow what a fun day!! We went to the drag races with Dustin & Sarai, Daniel & Marcie, Monti & Robbi, Jake & Courtney. It was a lot of fun.
After the races were over we went to the pits to see if we could see any drivers. We saw Antron Brown so we went over to see him. While we were standing there I told the girls I was going to ask him for his hat & have him sign it. So we got our picture taken & I was so nervous I couldn't do it. So Sarai said "hey my friend wants to know if she can have your hat and she wants you to sign it for her." So he said "really" then I said "yes". So he took off his hat and signed it and gave it to me!
Then of course, the guys decided that they needed a picture with Ashley Force. Shes really an awesome driver for being a girl! She went head to head with her dad John Force and bearly lost, it was really cool to see that.
Then we saw one more driver out Cory McClenathan. After we got out picture the guys wanted to get one with him. When they got theirs Spencer said hey my wife wants your hat and wants you to sign it for her. So took off his hat signed it and then gave it to me. Sarai didnt think that was very fair that I got 2 hats so I was nice and let her have that one. But it was really a fun day. Good to get away for a little while!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments: