Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mexico Hunt

Spencer keeps bugging me to blog his Mexico hunt. He was so excited to go with the guys, he was loosing sleep over it for months!! He had some serious anxiety issues. I dont think he's ever been so excited about something in his whole life. He had a very fun time, I was glad he was able to go.
He went with Jake Tenney, Craig Blackburn, Daniel Franco, Ira Parry, & Greg Gardner. "What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico" I dont even want to know what happened in Mexico. HaHa!
Spencer took a picture of the country that they were hunting in, its beautiful. Nothing I expected Mexico to look like. Last but not least, I had to save the best for last!! I had to make sure I got Daniels permission before I posted this one.
Im not even going to begin to explain this one. Thats why I said I dont even want to know what went on in Mexico.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha! HELLO! I'm so glad you started a blog. Hooray. That picture of Daniel is so funny...and yes- I agree with you...I don't want to even begin to think of the things that happened in Mexico with all those guys. Some things are just better left unsaid.
    Maybe Trace can go next time.
    Come up to Utah and visit! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you were going to post that pic of Daniel...SO FUNNY!!! Looks like a great time! when are you going on your all girls trip?

    ReplyDelete