Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Ruger!

I can't believe my baby is one! Time flys by so fast, holy cow. As you can see I didn't get very creative with the cake because I knew it would be a waste of time. We didn't do much because Deriks been really sick and didn't think we needed a whole lot of people around him. So we just had Lon, Toni, & Olivia come over for dinner & cake and ice cream. But it was good to have them over.

He had a blast digging into his cake (of course he did, its food). He was maxed out though by the end. The girls laughed and laughed at him watching him eat that cake. It was pretty funny.
You are probably wondering, "What the Heck"? I had a Dr. appt. the other day and Spencer being the wonderful dad he is stayed home and babysat the kids. I walked in the door and heard Spencer laughing in my room. So I walked in there and he was taking pictures of Ruger. Spencer took tape and taped his ears in and smashed his nose down. He looked awful, but it was pretty funny. Theres never a dull moment around our house when Spencers home!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. That's funny! Happy Birthday Ruger!! I can't believe he is one already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I almost asked how old he was at Tiffani's house. I didnt think he was that close to being one though!!! I really like your blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY little chubbo Ruger man! :) Man- he is getting so big...look at those cheeks. I just want to squeeze him.
    At least he tried eating the cake. Brody was more interested in the Cheetos...and trying to fight off his 24 cousins! ha ha.
    I can totally imagine Spencer laughing at Ruger...the picture is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he is one! he's so big!! I didn't know you had a blog! How are you kelli???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Ruger!!! He is so freaking cute, I love the tape on his face... So Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ya see I thought I commented on his taped face, but apparently it didn't post! Time for a new post, you can share our trailer backing up exp! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh is this his second birthday already???? Maybe it's time for an update....for us Utards. I need to be in the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so i am finally getting around to post on this entry...I'm just a little slow!! i love the pic of the tape on his face!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey remember that one time you started a blog...

    ReplyDelete