Sunday, September 27, 2009

And another one bites the dust!


I know I am soooo far behind on my blogging, but I am going to try my hardest to get caught up with everything that has happened with us since March.
Pooor Ruger! We went to Roosevelt for spring break, all week long we made sure that we would tie the screen door shut behind us. Well the one time we didn't look what happened. We all walked into the trailer I set Ruger down, Spencer was busy with the other kids. I remembered that I needed something that was outside so I ran out real fast and Ruger followed! Down the steps he went.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. ouch! That looks like it hurt! Even with a scrape that big he's a good-looking kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE MAN that HURTS!!! He is so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see blogging again. Keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete